How to install APKs files?
First. Install and configure SAI (Split APKs Installer)
- Download SAI (Split APKs Installer) APK
- Install and open SAI (Split APKs Installer) APP.
- Select installer (default is standard Rootless) (Not necessary, only if problems arise)
Second. Instructions for installing APKs files
- Launch SAI (Split APKs Installer)
- in SAI Select -> “Install” tab, “Install APK”
- The FilePicker selection pops up: I recommend using the “Built-in FilePicker” (this is the file manager of the SAI application)
- Apks started reading -> … We are waiting …
- After the installer will start installing
Modes / Settings
- Rootless is used by the system’s built-in installer (standard)
- Rooted installer (Root rights required)
- Shizuku Installer (requires Shizuku and Shizuku Service activation via PC using ADB)What is Shizuku Installer and what is it for?
Shizuku can grant ADB rights to applications. The Shizuku installer behaves similarly to the root installer, but does not require root. Perhaps it will help people whose OS is: Flyme, MIUI, EMUI, etc.
Important for Xiaomi / MIUI
Before installing, you need to unlock the capabilities for Developers and turn off the “MIUI Optimization”
(when starting SAI, the program reports this)
Custom action is not always required.
Important for Meizu / Flyme
Apks * installation is not possible due to Flyme system.
The Flyme installer does not allow apks to split, since it still has priority over SAI.
On custom firmwares, the installation can work as standard, but if there is a ROOT, it will not be superfluous to use the Rooted installer.