bGEO is a hybrid free GPS Navigator with traffic jams, which combines the advantages of offline GPS Navigator with the convenience of using online applications. Navigator uses vector the free card (Cityguide and OSM) compact size, so bGEO works in bad connection conditions, and all the downloaded maps automatically cached on the device. In the absence of Internet access, bGEO automatically switches to off-line mode and works as a standalone GPS Navigator.
Using navigation is very simple-download, run, navigate. The necessary data for the route maps and traffic jams are downloaded automatically, and will be used for routing in the future.
- Traffic jams on the maps of Moscow, St. Petersburg and other cities of Russia
- Cork on the map for other countries
- Free maps of the world (OSM and CityGuide).
- Push-To-Talk walkie-talkie
- Displaying friends on the map
- Widget traffic jams in the program
- Online services (taxi, tow truck, travel service)
- Warning radars (conventional, radars, Arrow, camera, Avtodora etc.)
- Event warnings (accidents, road repairs, DPS ambushes, tow truck, etc.))
- Automatic reporting of changes in road conditions (road closures, change of direction, turn restrictions, etc.