BlackBerry Workspaces provides users with access to documents from smartphones, allowing employees to work anywhere while remaining productive, no matter where they are.
The uniqueness of BlackBerry’s Workspaces solution is that document encryption and security policies remain in the file even when it is used on unmanaged devices from the corporate network. Users can monitor changes to files in real time, and administrators can, among other things, remotely revoke access to or delete a file from the device. This gives businesses and organizations full control and control over permissions to view, edit, copy, print, or forward files.
– access files and workspaces from your smartphone;
– ability to view documents on the device;
– ability to search for documents in workspaces;
– ability to search for text in an open document;
– ability to add and view notes to documents;
– ability to share annotations and comments to documents;
– monitor and control access to files and workspaces;
– ability to download and share files within the working group;
– ability to send documents or links to them, employees of the enterprise;
– ability to copy file access rights within the enterprise network;
encryption of the connection and document the algorithm is FIPS-140-2.