Call Blocker Blacklist App-the original application with a set of functions to block calls and the ability to use the blacklist, supported by the community of users. This application blocks phone calls and text messages according to a personal blacklist. At the same time, using Community Blacklist allows you to protect yourself from annoying incoming calls from telemarketers, collectors and spammers. Easy to use and very effective Call Control app-the best available today to block unwanted calls and text messages!
The app has many options to block incoming as from hidden and unknown callers, a personal blacklist, the mode “Do Not Disturb” (do Not disturb), filter SMS text messages, Community Blacklist, journal of blocked calls and a lot of options for fine-tuning.Call Control is an extremely easy-to-use full-featured call blocker that has been trusted to protect your phone from unwanted incoming calls and text messages by over 10 million users. Calls are blocked imperceptibly, without disturbing you once again!
- Effective blocking of incoming calls and SMS messages.
- Automatically block automated calls, ads, and other spam messages through Community Blacklist.
- Advanced automatic number finder-Enhanced CallerID-the ability to find out who called, even if the number is not in the contact list.
- Personal blacklist – block any phone number, area code, and lock the mask.
- Free name search on unwanted numbers to identify the caller.
- Mode “Do Not Disturb” (do Not disturb) – create your own schedule when You don’t want to be disturbed.
- Support lock messages in all versions of Android, including KitKat and Lollipop. Join a community of over 10 million users who have trusted Call Control to protect their phone.
- Blocked calls don’t ring! You choose the method of blocking:
- Take the call and immediately reset / disconnect.
- Forward to Voicemail.
- Mute call (Mute).
- Support second line blocking (Call Waiting).
- Dialer – Call Control can now not only make calls, but also allows You to make them.
- Messaging – Call Control supports sending and blocking text messages from blacklisted subscribers, even for KitKat And
- Personal blacklist
- Block any phone number you have entered.
- Block any area code (i.e. 888, 800, 206).
- Support the blocking mask (e.g., 888-209-????).
- Block text, SMS, MMS messages.
- Block calls from hidden and unknown numbers.
- Contact protection-you will never miss an important call from a contact list.
- Personal whitelist – this list of fixed dialing numbers allows you to receive phone calls from callers that are listed in the
- Community Blacklist as spam.
- Online sync and local backup-save your personal lists to the cloud, now you won’t lose them.
- “Do not Disturb” mode (do not disturb) on schedule.