ACR (Another Call Recorder, “another voice recorder for phone calls”) is a free application for recording phone conversations, perhaps one of the best and most advanced in the play store.
Users are offered the following options:
– recycle bin for easy recovery of deleted records
– automatic deletion of old (after time) records
– mark records as important to avoid automatic deletion
– multi-select, delete, send
– manual (in Pro version) a recording of the conversation
– password protection of records
– lots of formats: MP3, M4A, OGG, WAV, AMR, 3GP, FLAC, MP4
– ability to run delayed recordings
– various record filters – by number, contact, only others or only selected
– free transcription service (English only)
– ability to share part of the recording
– Wi-Fi access for backup
– record transfer between devices
– cloud upload (Pro version) to e-mail.email, Gmail, Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, WebDAV, FTP, and WebHooks
Please do not use ACR with other programs to record conversations. In case of problems, please contact us!
Some phones do not support normal conversation recording: it depends on the capabilities of different chipsets/processors or Android versions of a specific phone model.
Important: before recording calls in any country, be sure to read local laws and strictly comply with them.