ClevCalc – this calculator allows you to easily cope with all the calculations necessary for everyday life, with just one application. Calculator program with a user-friendly interface and useful features!
A list of currently supported calculators:
1. General calculator
- Supports four basic arithmetic operations, square, brackets in calculations and simple engineering functions.
- Fast and convenient.
- You can change the formula as you type.
- Operation history is available.
2. The unit Converter
- Supports length, weight, width, volume, time, temperature, pressure, speed, fuel efficiency, and data volumes.
- Supports conversion of any units commonly used in daily life.
3. Currency converter
- Supports 106 world currencies, including the dollar, Euro, yen, yuan and others.
- Automatic calculation using real-time exchange rate.
4. Discount Calculator
- Get the discounted price by entering the original price and discount rate.
5. World time Converter
- Shows time in over 400 cities around the world.
- Takes into account daylight saving time in the calculation.
6. The calculator estimates
- Ability to correctly calculate your average score!
7. Ovulation calculator
- Calculates the time of ovulation and fertility with the menstrual cycle!
- You can also create notes for dates.
8. Date calculator
- A feature that helps you calculate a specific date or anniversary!
9. Price calculator
- Enter the price and quantity, and get the unit price.
- You can compare unit prices of different products.
10. Health calculator
- You can measure the body mass index (BMI) and basic metabolism of substances (OMV).
11. Fuel efficiency calculator
- Enter the amount of fuel used to obtain fuel efficiency .
12. Fuel cost calculator for car
- You can calculate the cost of fuel needed for a car or travel.
- Enter the distance and fuel efficiency to find out the cost of fuel.
13. Hexadecimal Converter
- Conversion between decimal and hexadecimal numbers.
14. Calculation of sales tax
- Determine the final price using the original cost and tax rate.
15. Loan calculator
- You can calculate the total amount of interest on the loan and payments by entering the loan amount and interest rate.
[ Disclaimer ]
Cleveni Inc. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of any results or information provided through the ClevCalc application. Cleveni Inc. nor shall it be liable for any loss, direct or indirect, which may arise from calculations or information provided through the ClevCalc application.