The Cloud Console app allows you to manage your project in the Google Cloud Platform directly from your Android device:
- Monitoring the status of resources.
- Custom control panels.
- User-friendly interface to perform a variety of operations, including VM management.
- View logs, errors and latency profiles; ability to troubleshoot application issues.
- Notifications of new errors in Google Cloud services.
- View information in payment accounts.
- Incident management, in Google’s Stackdriver.
- Project-level access rights management.