WhatsApp messenger is used by millions of people around the world. This is a fast, convenient and free app for communicating with family, friends, colleagues and anyone else. One of the main reasons for its popularity is cross-platform. You can download messenger to your computer, tablet, or almost any phone. For Android devices, you can download WhatsApp APK. No fees are charged for using the app, and all you need is an Internet connection. You can use either a home or public Wi-Fi network, or a mobile connection.
WhatsApp allows you to communicate for an unlimited amount of time by sending any messages, including voice messages, exchanging files (pictures, videos, music, etc.), or making video and audio calls – all for free. In addition, you can join group chats to chat with all your friends at the same time.
Our site also has a history of all versions of WhatsApp Messenger, so you can always return to the old version by downloading it from our site.
To install messenger on your Android phone, you will need:
- Download WhatsApp APK for free from our website at the link below.
- Without opening it, go to your phone settings.
- Here, in the Security section, enable the “Allow installation of applications from unknown sources” option.
- Open a previously downloaded APK file from our site.
- Grant all necessary permissions: to send messages, connect a contact list, and so on.
- Wait for the APK installer to complete the installation process.
- Use the app!