DYsolve is a computing platform for solving mathematical and engineering problems, which contains a wide range of functions for students and engineers: vectors, matrices, function graphs, integrals, limits, differential equations, etc.
All calculations are displayed on the sheet in an easy-to-read, formatted form. The application resembles a mathematical notebook.
You can save the document locally, on a server, or send it to another user.
The application provides ready-made calculation templates for solving some mathematical problems. You just have to substitute their values. DYsolve is also used to read training documents from the site. “noskovtools.com” – free educational portal. Learning is much easier when an interactive computational document is attached to the theory.
A powerful scientific calculator is built into the app for those who are used to a more classic interface for computing. Scientific calculator calculates expressions of any complexity, saves history, uses previously created constants. The expression is dynamically displayed in formatted form along with the result as you type new characters.
DYsolve is a good choice for students and engineers. Working with the application is very similar to Matlab. The application is based on a powerful core that allows you to calculate complex expressions in a generalized (matrix) form, use a wide range of functions.
- You can create a settlement document of any complexity and read anything, without restrictions.
- There is an offline library with ready-made solutions to mathematical and engineering problems that can be played on the sheet in one click. This is useful for engineering calculations and for education.
- There is a built-in messenger, through which you can send a settlement document to friends.
- Formulas are displayed on the sheet in formatted form. The document can be used as a beautifully designed report.
- You can save the document locally, or you can save it to a server to continue working on another device.
64-bit floating point numbers are used for calculations.
- Good offline support – there is a quick guide, a basic guide as well as a library with examples.
- Built – in engineering calculator — calculates expressions of any complexity. Can preserve the history of computing, to use a previously created constants.