Final Interface – two components of the screen shell (launcher), and animated “live Wallpaper” (live wallpaper), related to each other, and perform tasks that are not available separately or launcher or live Wallpaper.
- real weather animation;
- animated on-screen buttons on the home screen instead of application icons, with support for ” folders»;
- animated weather on the lock screen (Android 7+);
- full-featured launcher that allows you to add screens, familiar icons and widgets;
- two lists of applications available from the main screen: full (as in regular launchers) and reduced — favorite applications;
- information about time, date, current weather conditions and weather for tomorrow;
- support for adjusting the screen grid launcher – from 4×4 to 8×6;
- support for forced installation of any size for widgets – from 1×1 to full screen;
- support for “deep linking” (deep shortcuts) (Android 7.1+);
- support landscape orientation, for tablets;
- performance: the application consumes little memory and does not slow down the device, the weather animation is
- optimized for low-power devices;
- energy efficiency: the battery is not consumed when the device is in sleep mode or when the Final Interface is not “in
- sight” — as soon as the screen is occupied by any other application, the weather animation and all background processes
- of the Final Interface (including updating weather and location data) are suspended;
- flexible settings: application appearance elements (buttons, clock, date, weather animation, weather information) can be
- disabled separately;
- ability to install and use the application only as a live Wallpaper with weather animation, i.e. use any other launcher.
- The application has no advertising, the authors hope to do without it in the future.
The application is free, except for the only feature that can be activated for a small fee: the ability to set a custom image as a background, in addition to the default preset. The authors thank each user for the opportunity to continue the development, implement new ideas and improve the program.