FrontFlash Notification-after installing this application, when you receive a notification, the front camera of your phone starts blinking as if it were an led.
This can be useful for those (and not only) who do not have an led on the device, but there is a flash next to the camera for selfies.
It also extends the concept of notifications to unread counters that receive notifications from apps (like “Facebook” for example). And when a new message appears in the counter, then, as well as in a normal message, the flash starts flashing, alerting you about what is happening.
Available in a variety of installation, allowing the best way to configure the application to suit Your needs.
The app works on all devices with a front flash, regardless of whether the equipment has an led.
- custom activation based on the current status of the screen and audiorium
- mode-of-pocket and related options restore notification
- support Samsung AOD
- single or double blinks
- use back flash if phone is flipped over
- optional flashing chain with adjustable duration and frequency
- three different gesture to disable chain flashing
- custom exceptions for incoming and missed calls and text messages
- custom exceptions for all installed custom applications
- flashing notifications for unread counts from supported apps and corresponding app exclusions customization (only on
- Samsung devices with appropriate support)
- pausing when the battery is low
- pause for a configurable period of
- integration with Android system settings ” do not disturb»
- built-in blacklist to prevent some apps from receiving notifications
- optimize memory and CPU usage
- battery saving (usually less than 1% in 24 hours)
- dark theme
- support for right-to-left languages
- the lack of advertising
- RUTH is not required for operation
- and much more…