GameGuardian is an application for hacking games on Android. GameGuardian allows you to hack games by changing the values responsible for the amount of game money, health units, the number of bonuses, etc. An interesting feature is the ability to slow down or speed up the game time. GameGuardian can be called Artmoney for Android, which allows you to hack games on Windows. It should be said that it is impossible to hack Clash of Clans and other online games with this program, because the data on the amount of game currency and other parameters are stored on a remote server, not on your device.
Attention! The program works only on devices with open root access.
- Works on ARM, x64, and x86 platforms, including emulators (BlueStacks, Android 4 X, And, NO, Memo, Genymotion, etc.).
- Support Android 2.3.3 and above, including Lollipop (Android 5+) and Marshmallow (Android 6+).
- Slow down and speed up game time (speedhack) on ARM and x86 devices.
- Automatic search of values.
- Search values according to the difference.
- Search for special values.
- Support for various data types: Dword, Float, XOR, Word, Byte.
- Ability to change multiple values at the same time.
- Filter your search results.
- Localization into 90 languages