Tell customers about your business using Google Search and Maps. By confirming your company’s information in Google My business, you can learn about customer interactions with your online resources, work with reviews, and promote your brand.
– Specify the name, address and opening hours of the company.
– Add photos.
– Work with customer reviews.
– Find out how many users are looking for your company and where they are.
– Get notifications when customers discuss your company.
– Manage branches of the company through a single interface, as well as provide other users with the rights of administrators and managers.
– Location: the company address is your current location.
– Contacts: the email address auto-completion function is used to send invitations.
– Images: the service accesses photos taken at your company address.