The Google Sheets app lets you work with files directly on your Android device. By installing the app, you can:
– Create and edit tables.
– Open access to tables and work on them simultaneously with colleagues.
– Work even without an Internet connection.
– Add comments and respond to them.
– Format cells, enter / sort data, insert charts and formulas, and use many other functions.
– Do not be afraid to lose the results of the work, as the changes are saved automatically.
– Ask questions about data in tables, quickly apply formatting and insert charts using the data Analysis feature.
– Open, edit and save Microsoft Excel files.
– Access to contacts is needed so you can get hints when you open access to tables.
– Memory access is required, so you can save and open files on USB drives or SD cards.