With the Parrot Zik app, you can easily change the configuration and settings of the Parrot Zik headphones (2.0 and 3).
(The app is not compatible with first generation Parrot Zik headphones.)
“With the Parrot Zik app, you can personalize all the built-in functions of the headphones:
– noise reduction regulation;
– presence sensor around the neck;
– automatic Bluetooth connection;
– maximum time in standby mode until the headphones turn off automatically;
– select the language for the caller name announcement;
— the theme color of the app;
– travel mode (to turn off Bluetooth waves and save battery power).”
The provisional settings made to the musicians
Parrot ZIK headphones provide the possibility of personal adjustment of acoustic parameters. The Parrot app allows musicians to create and publish their own sound settings. Thus, users can download the presets and listen to the music in the arrangement made directly by its creators.
“Sound producer” mode»
In Sound producer mode, you can create your own presets and share them with the Parrot Zik 2.0 and 3 community. Unique sound mastering is achieved thanks to the 5-band parametric equalizer Pro, as well as the effect of spatial sound.
“Smart” sound setting
The Parrot Zik app uses the tags that are contained in the music files and automatically selects the best presets for you.
Use the visual EQ to quickly and intuitively adjust the sound in your headphones. It’s enough to move your finger in the direction of the musical style that best suits your musical preferences.
Effect of the concert hall Parrot
“The parrot ZIK 2.0 and 3 headphones are equipped with a powerful processor that is able to recreate the acoustics of the listening room.
With the Parrot Zik app you can choose between different rooms — salon effect or concert hall effect.”
Noise map of the world (new!)
“Instantly visualize the noisiest places on the planet.
The work of the world noise card is based on the voluntary participation of the owners of headphones Parrot Zik 2.0 and 3*.
* The Parrot application does not save voice data. Only ambient noise level (dB) is transmitted with the consent of the user.”
Automatic adaptive noise reduction
“External noise is intercepted by a variety of built-in microphones and is muffled by the waves emitted by the headphones, which suppress the noise. Thus, the optimal
the quality of the sound. There are a lot of parameters of the application, with which you can provide a unique comfort when listening.
– Noise reduction-to isolate from external noise while talking on the phone or listening to music.
– Street mode (“Street”) – to create the feeling of listening without headphones, so as not to lose vigilance when driving on the street. External sounds get into the headphones.”