Parental control Nintendo Switch™ is a handy free app that allows you to monitor how your child uses the Nintendo Switch console.
(Note: to use this app, you need a Nintendo Switch console with the latest version of the system available.)
Parental control of Nintendo Switch will allow you the following.
1. Keep track of how long your child is playing on the console.
If you limit the time to play the game per day, a notification will be displayed on the console after the allotted time. And in the application you will see how much your child has played. If necessary, you can use the Pause programs feature to make the console go into standby mode after the allotted time.
2. Find out what kind of games your child is playing.
Parental control Nintendo Switch provides convenient reports in which you will see what your child has been playing recently, as well as how much time he spent playing each day.
You can view reports for each day and a summary of game actions for the month. By allowing push notifications, you will be notified each time a new monthly summary is available.
This will help you find out which games your child likes the most.
3. Set limits to allow children of any age to play safely.
You can restrict the functions your Nintendo console Switch that does not meet the age of your child. In particular, you can limit the use of games that are not suitable for the child by age.
- To use the Nintendo Switch Parental control app, a parent or guardian (age 18 or older) will need a Nintendo account.
- You can set purchase limits in your Nintendo account settings, including restrictions on the purchase of products and services in Nintendo eShop.
- To use all features and settings available in the Nintendo Switch Parental control app, all associated Nintendo Switch consoles must use the latest version of the system.