Phyphox — with the application Phyphox you can put prepared experiments and use your smartphone as a three-dimensional magnetometer, pendulum, accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, etc.
- The ability to measure the local acceleration of free fall
- Full access to phone sensors via Bluetooth
- Create your own experiments and publish them in social networks
- Export experiences in available CSV and Excel formats
- Remote control via web interface of any PC
- Availability of a web editor for analysis and display
- Audio recording for the microphone.