WPS Office is a set of office managers in one program for Android gadgets. More than 400 downloaded copies of the utility indicate a high level of user trust. Create, open, send documents, and this program will make the process incredibly convenient and as fast as possible.
VPS Office is a universal, compact and free office suite for mobile devices with all the functions of an office word processor: Word, Presentation, PDF, Spreadsheet, Docs Scanner, Memo and in one application. The program is compatible with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe PDF and Google Doc.
WPS Office features on Android:
- Document encryption for work security;
- document editor designed specifically for Android;
- spell checker;
- the application combines presentations, spreadsheets, editor;
- The editor opens almost all document formats: DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF, TXT and others;
- support for keyboard shortcuts and their combinations;
- ability to work with uploaded documents to cloud services: Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, WebDAV, OneDrive;
- allows you to open and edit large documents that exceed 200 mb;
- supports more than 40 languages;
- the program has a small size, which allows it to work on weak smartphones too;
- compatibility with PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Excel;
- gesture control;
- wireless printing;
- the ability to use the familiar keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+P and Ctrl+C;
- work with pictures and graphic elements (photos, tables, symbols);
- Sending the documents via e-mail (e-mail) and sms (text messages), WIFI and DLNA;
- auto-save function;
- choose the desired option from several reading modes;
- the library has a lot of templates, thumbnails, forms and other elements ready to add to the document with the possibility of their further editing.
Working with presentations:
- viewing notes in presenter mode;
- Microsoft PowerPoint compatibility;
- insert shapes, edit, make notes, work with images, tables, diagrams and any texts;
- touch-sensitive laser pointer.
Working with spreadsheets:
- Insert charts (line, bar, line, pie chart);
- compatibility with Microsoft Excel;
- keyboard shortcuts for multiple functions and formulas;
- change the category of cells (number, percentage, text, etc.)