The Samsung Level app is optimized to work on Samsung smartphones.
The Samsung Level app is designed exclusively for Samsung level devices with Bluetooth support.
Additional features such as SoundAlive (sound field effects), volume control, and voice notifications are available.
Depending on the smartphone model and the Level device connected, the supported features may vary. Call notification and missed call notification features are only available on Samsung smartphones.
Call notifications: available for Galaxy Note 4 and above.
UHQA Bluetooth function: available for Galaxy S6 and above.
If you are unable to connect after changing the model, follow the pairing procedure below and try again.
1. Level U/Active/Box Pro/Box Slim: press the Play / pause button on the device for about 3 seconds.
2. Level U Pro/on Pro / Flex: press the switch located on the right of the device (Bluetooth icon) and hold it for about 3 seconds.
3. Level Box / Box Mini: press and hold the Bluetooth button on the back of the device for about 3 seconds.
4. Level Over: press and hold the Bluetooth button on the right of the device for about 3 seconds.
1. Phone, location: means to control the phone status and Bluetooth function.
2. SMS, Contacts, Calendar: voice notifications function.
In this application, you can enable accessibility.
The Samsung Level device can sound notifications received by the mobile device.
To use this feature, you must enable Voice Assistant in the Settings menu.
Supported device: Level U, Level U Pro, Level U Pro ANC, Level Active, Level Box, Level Box Pro, Level Box Mini, Level Box Slim, Level On, Level On Pro, Level Over, Samsung U Flex