Screen Master is a free, easy-to-use image markup tool that lets you take screenshots on your tablet, phone or other Android device in an easy way!
Screen Master also provides many annotation features such as cropping, adding text, pixel art, drawing arrows, rectangle, circle, etc. Makes it easy to edit and comment on your photos and quickly share them with your friends!
- Completely FREE, without any in-app purchases.
- Small size, less than 5 MB.
- No root installation needed. No restrictions on use.
- Screenshot of HIGH QUALITY, saved without loss.
- Capture a screenshot with a single tap.
- Various functions of the image annotations.
- A full capture of the web page.
Depending on your device and system version, you can use the following triggers:
- Telephone keypad
- Floating button: a simple capture button that appears on top of everything.
- Shake: shake your device to take a screenshot
Support for Android 7.0 and QuickTile buttons allows you to quickly disable / enable screenshot service
- Image cropping, rotation: can be cut into rectangular, round, star, triangle and other shapes.
- Image blur: pixelate the image to cover areas you don’t want to show
- Add Emoji sticker: Make your pictures lively and interesting
- Add text to picture: can be customized text color, background, shadow, stroke, style, size, etc.
- annotate image, all necessary tools: arrow, rectangle, circle, pen
- large image can be directly annotated and do not need to crop first
- not only screenshots but all pictures are supported, you can import photo from gallery, save HD and share with friends