Skype for business (formerly Lync 2013) for Android — provides the full capabilities of Skype and Lync on your favorite mobile device. Skype for Business — wireless voice and video communication, detailed presence, instant messaging, conference and call features, with a single user-friendly interface.
Key features of Skype for business:
- Create a group conversation or video chat and add participants to it.
- Join Skype for business meetings, get out, re-join, or organize meetings yourself. Easily discuss all important issues and work with colleagues.
- A video link allows you to see the speaker and others to see you during the conference.
- Control Assembly (off of the microphones of participants or the withdrawal of users from the collection), and obtain information about the capabilities of the participants.
- View and join upcoming meetings with one click.
- Find the last conversations and resume them from the place where you left off.
- Find contacts by username, phone or email
- An increased level of security by providing a library of Active Directory authentication (ADAL).