Start — the name of the application speaks for itself. At its core is the start screen of your smartphone. It can run on top of any launcher or installed shell when the display is turned on. It has many settings. You no longer need to open folders, flip through screens and wander through menus.
- Quickly launch up to 24 of your favorite apps
- Automatic algorithm that analyzes the most used applications and your preferences
- A wide range of free background screensavers for every taste, as well as the ability to install screensavers from your photos
- Set time, date or battery consumption indicators and quickly switch between sound and silent modes, unlock the screen
- Calls / text messages – email-no screen unlock and no search
- Instant connection to social networks
- Launch camera and different photo application
- Quick access to settings by long pressing the main button
- News content from hundreds of RSS sources
How to start or stop the application. Go to its settings, go down to the bottom and put or remove the tick in front of the item “Run”. Now, when you turn on the smartphone screen, the application will start or stop working.