ZArchiver a great program for android devices from the developer Ant-ON, which will easily manage your archives. Neat, beautiful and easy to manage interface, well, as a bonus of its own, & ndash; this is the ability to set wallpaper wallpaper as a background.
- Create archives: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, tar;
- Unzip the archives: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, bzip2, gzip, xz, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm;
- View the contents of the archives: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, bzip2, gzip, xz, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, z, deb, rpm;
- Create and unzip archives with a password
- Create and unpack multi-volume archives: 7z, rar (only unpacking);
- Changing archives: adding / removing files to / from the archive (zip, 7z, tar, apk, mtz);
- Partially extract files from the archive;
- View files from the archive
- Opening archives attached to messages
- Supports a lot of workflow (useful for multi-core processors);
- Supports UTF-8 encoding (no problems with Russian filenames in the archive);
- To select files, you do not need to go to the menu and enable the multi-select option. It’s enough just to click on the file icons and they will stand out;
- The file information contains: file type and size, last modification date and MD5 hash.
Support for installation on an external SD card: no