Improve your smartphone’s camera performance with Timeshift burst. This smart app allows you to shoot 61 frames* in 2 seconds, and shooting starts even before you press the camera key. The application is ideal for shooting moving objects.
Using Timeshift burst is very simple.
1. Turn the camera on and set the Timeshift burst mode.
2. Press the camera key to start shooting.
3. The screen displays the thumbnail 61.
4. Swipe the screen to move between later and earlier shots in the series.
5. To view all frames in the series, select the Timeshift icon in the lower-right corner of the photo taken in Timeshift burst mode.
You can now save individual images from the Timeshift burst**window. Save images separately and publish them. They will still remain on your device even after you delete the original photos taken in Timeshift burst mode.
* Some devices can only capture 31 frames due to hardware limitations.
** The menu for selecting and publishing images will be available only if the Timeshift burst images are viewed in the Album application.