Toolbox for Minecraft: PE APK
|Updated||July 30, 2022|
|App Name||Toolbox for Minecraft: PE|
|OS Version||Android 4.0.3+|
|Get it On||Google Play|
Toolbox for Minecraft is a modification for the famous game Minecraft: Pocket Edition (MCPE), which allows you to manage and add items to your inventory. For example: potion effects, change game mode, set health, time, weather, enchant items, control monsters, remove or set the health of all subjects of a certain type, and do a lot of other things!
Also, starting from version 2.0.0, the program can be used as a launcher, which can be installed on other modifications, similar to BlockLauncher And Master for Minecraft.
How to use the program in BlockLauncher:
1. To work you need to install the latest version of these applications: BlockLauncher, Minecraft: Pocket Edition.
2. Open BlockLauncher.
3. Click on the wrench at the top of the screen and in the selected window click “BL Settings”.
4. In the menu, use the slider to enable “Addons BL”, then exit the application and install the Toolbox (if already installed, just exit).
5. Again, go to BlockLauncher and disable “Safe mode”.
8. All now to use the modification go to any map and click on the “M”button.
This modification requires Minecraft: Pocket Edition and BlockLauncher.
This app is not associated with Minecraft, Mojang or Microsoft.
– Added More Shortcuts
– NBT Editor Unlocked (Without Watching Ad)