Bluetooth Volume Manager — an application for Android devices that allows the Android operating system to remember the volume of different Bluetooth devices for different events (music, call, call, notification). It can also run any application when a certain device is connected. For example, start the player when headphones are connected.
- Adjust the volume of music, calls and notifications.
- Send media commands ‘Play’ or ‘Next’.
- Open a specific application.
- Support for enabled state of the screen.
- Prevent volume changes.
- Restore previous volume level after shutdown.
- This app cannot “increase” the volume or change the volume unless You can change it manually using the volume buttons of Your device.