MarineTraffic ship positions – a cool app that displays in real time the location of civilian ships of any purpose and displacement, small vessels, yachts, and so on, on the world map. The project can be used to satisfy your own curiosity and craving for interesting facts, but also for use in any professional field. Tracking and alerts will help you be sure exactly where the vessel of interest to the user is located. Have answers to questions – when, how much, why, why, and so on. And also have a visual representation of the appearance of not only the object itself, but also the port, as well as other similar locations, thanks to access to 1.5 million photos.
- View ships in real time on the map, search for ships , boats and seaports, an opportunity to see what’s next to you!
- Over 100,000 ships a day announcing their positions via the MarineTraffic AIS
- View current wind speeds and 48-hour wind forecasts on the map
- An animated display of the ship’s route
- Arrival and departure of ships for the current time for more than 4000 ports and marinas, the situation in ports and p the estimated time of arrival of boats and ships.
- Managing the list of ships (“My fleet”) associated with all devices and MarineTraffic.com
- Viewing 1.5 million photos of ships, harbors and lighthouses