WebMD is a pocket guide to drugs, diseases, and how to treat them, and the definition of disease by symptoms.
The main menu consists of:
- Symptom Checker-this section specifies the symptoms. To do this is simple: just touch the part of the body that bothers you, or select a symptom from the list (pre-specifying in the settings gender and age).
- Conditions-here are the names of various diseases. You can see the symptoms of each disease and articles on the topic.
- Drugs & Treatments is a guide to drugs, their use and treatment.
- First Aid Information-this item is dedicated to first aid in the event of certain ailments.
- Local Health Lists-this item is intended for English-speaking countries only. With it you can find the nearest doctor, pharmacy or hospital.