Grand Theft Auto: Vice City – a famous computer game is now released on the Android, thanks to Rockstar studio, which played everything. Welcome to the 80s.
Huge free world in which you are free to do as you please, you can just go all around the city admiring the beautiful views, and can pass the mission.
In honor of the decade, the game company Rockstar released GTA Vice City on Android and other mobile operating systems – to support HD resolution
- Beautiful graphics
- Fascinating gameplay
- Customizable management
- Support for wireless joysticks and some USB gamepads
- Customizable graphics for different platforms
Support for installing on an external SD card: no
Internet: not required
Cache startup: No
How to install Grand Theft Auto: Vice City?
Cache for the game Grand Theft Auto – Vice City: unpack the folder from the archive in / sdcard / Android / obb /
– should be as /sdcard/Android/obb/com.rockstargames.gtavc/
– the size of the unpacked cache is 1.4 GB
– if you have version 1.06 installed, you do not need to update the cache