No Guns APK
|Updated||June 24, 2022|
|App Name||No Guns|
|OS Version||Varies with device|
|Get it On||Google Play|
No Guns – this is a multiplayer arcade shooter from the studio Glitch Monster, in which you have to fight on numerous floating islands with hordes of zombies and other opponents. Use grenades and a jetpack, move between islands and destroy your enemies! The game features both offline and online game modes. In a single-player game, you will face a zombie invasion, where you will destroy the advancing waves of zombies. Before starting the game, you can choose a suitable map with floating islands and the time of the round. To play in multiplayer mode, you can create your own server or join an existing one. During the matches, your main weapon will not be the usual rifles, machine guns and pistols, but grenades and edged weapons in the form of a knife. Move from one island to another, find safe shelters and hunt down enemies or attack them in the open with grenades. Collect boxes of items and use a jetpack to gain an advantage over enemies. The control is carried out using a joystick and several buttons with actions.
Features of the game:
- Multiplayer game mode;
- Single player game with zombie invasion mode;
- The ability to customize the fighter;
- Multiple maps for matches;
- Grenades, knives and jetpacks for battles.
– Added player ranking system.
– Fixed scores still being counted at the end of the match.
– Fixed score board errors in team matches.
– Added visual clue for team mates in team matches.
– Minor improvements
– Added Trails to the grenades.
– Now you can set custom max players for a lobby.
– Categorized settings page.
– Added text chat feature in lobby as well as in game.
– Now you will have more movement control while in the air.
– Fixed map names in join lobby list.
– Fixed quick join problem when players are close to max possible players.
– Fixed joystick control area.
– Fixed problems with survival mode when players leave.
How to install:
1. Download APK file and cache.
2. Allow the installation of applications from unknown sources in the settings (done once)
3. Run the installation using the file Manager (usually the downloaded files are placed in the Download folder)
4. Copy the cache folder from the downloaded archive to the SD/Android/obb/ directory on your phone using the file Manager. The result will be SD/Android/obb/cache_folder/file *obb
5. Run the application