Not Exactly A Hero – this is an intriguing adventure game from Buff Studio in the style of a visual novel. This game offers a look at the universe of superheroes from the other side, i.e. here you will play for the most ordinary person, who is surrounded by heroes with different abilities. The main character’s name is Riley, he must follow the daily affairs of the superhero. As you play, you will gradually get acquainted with new characters, in particular, it will be the boss, who is constantly under stress due to a lack of budget, the new recruit of the team Chris, trying to hurt your ego, the driver telling unusual stories, etc. With some people you will be able to make friends, others will be neutral or try to avoid you, so everything depends on the perfect choice, and there are a lot of decisions to be made. Each of the options will lead you on a different path and ultimately determine the final ending.
Features of the game:
- An intriguing adventure game with elements of a visual novel;
- High-quality illustrations drawn by the artist from the game Underworld Office;
- Light and witty atmosphere in the style of Marvel;
- Unique gameplay with instant messenger communication;
- A variety of events and storylines based on the interaction with each of the characters;
- 9 different endings + bonus walkthrough;
- 32 achievements and 48 collectible illustrations.