There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension APK
|Updated||February 26, 2022|
|App Name||There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension|
|Developer||Draw Me A Pixel|
|OS Version||Android 5.1+|
|Get it On||Google Play|
There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension – a very original and unusual project containing a lot of mini-games, puzzles, oddities, unexpected changes of scenery, as well as intrigue that lasts until the very end. What’s going on here? And how to get out of it? Players will get answers to these and other questions during the passage of the levels. There is a storyline full of humor in all this, which will not let you get bored or break away from the process. At the same time, the developers made sure that gamers did not overcome their game too successfully and quickly. Of course, there are hints, but why do they need them when there is such a fascinating madness going on around.
This is a fun Point&Click adventure puzzle game. You will go on a long journey. you will have to solve a lot of quite non-standard problems, where the answer is not always obvious. every time you need to turn on your imagination to the full, as logic does not always help here.
The mechanics of the game are quite simple, at each level you face a unique task: you will need to find hidden objects where at first glance there is absolutely nothing or act completely unpredictably. For example, to continue the frozen download, you will need to tilt it in the other direction, or take just one stick from the clock on the screen, from which the morning immediately came. In addition to puzzles, you will have to explore various locations controlling the main character, find hidden objects and even fight with opponents.
the game focuses on the humorous component, in all levels you will come across various easter eggs, highly intelligent and not very jokes. pixel graphics are nice and high-quality, created in an old-school style. here you will definitely be able to spend your free time with pleasure and even with benefit!
Features of the game:
- An extraordinary and funny storyline;
- A variety of different tasks, from searching for items to battles;
- Colorful pixel graphics;
- Simple control in the genre of “point&click”.
The directory to unpack the cache: /sdcard/Android/obb/
– The size of assets has been optimized to limit memory footprint and fix the bug of chapter loading on some phones and tablets.
– The codec of the videos in Chapter 5 has been changed to correct the display issue of Chaplin and Keaton videos that some users have.
– Increased the size of the DSP buffer to avoid problems with slow playback of sounds.
– Fixed display of unlocked hint texts not showing up after loading a save.