Hashiriya Drifter — indie game with advanced car tuning settings and realistic physics. Here is a mobile game from an independent developer, which he was inspired to create by the Japanese car culture of the 80-90’s. Using hundreds of different parts available for each car, you need to build the best car for drifting. Adjust and replace the chassis, suspension, engine, wheels, bumpers, spoiler and other parts of the car to achieve the best possible performance in real races. After that, go to drift on special tracks, and invest the earned money in further modernization of the car. In the Android game Hashiriya Drifter well-developed drift physics, various locations for driving, intuitive controls, a lot of sports car models, deep customization, so you will design a car almost from scratch and good three-dimensional graphics.
– New controls for better manoeuvrability
– Added a button to hide the UI
– You can now choose paint type (Gloss, Matte, and so on)
– Added color variations for the duplicated wheels
– Lips will not get painted anymore on the wheels that are not supposed to
– Fixed some size and alignment issues with some wheels
– Fixed steering wheel controls, it’s now bigger and more realistic
– Characters: we finally added characters to the game, fully customisable, with a ton of customisation content like skin color, ethnicity, clothes and shoes, hair styles and accessories.
– New garage: a brand new location and for the first time it’s outside.
– New car: Fans, rejoice, we’ve added RX-8.
– New wheels pack: This was request not less than the RX-8, so we added 20 new wheels.
– Visual updates: We’ve upgraded the gameplay visuals and made some HUD updates.