Do not Starve: Shipwrecked – the second part of the indie game Do not Starve. In the new part, you will play already familiar with the first part of the character, whose name is Wilson. After the shipwreck, Wilson is on a tropical archipelago, where crazy adventures await him. He will have to learn to survive in unfamiliar terrain with unfamiliar plants and creatures, sometimes threatening his life.
- Change of weather conditions
- Possibility to build a boat and move between islands
- Opportunity to go to an open ocean
1. Download APK file and cache.
2. Allow the installation of applications from unknown sources in the settings (done once)
3. Run the installation using the file Manager (usually the downloaded files are placed in the Download folder)
4. Copy the cache folder from the downloaded archive to the SD/Android/obb/ directory on your phone using the file Manager. The result will be SD/Android/obb/cache_folder/file *obb
5. Run the application