|Updated||September 20, 2021|
|App Name||FINAL FANTASY IX for Android|
|Get it On||Google Play|
FINAL FANTASY IX for Android – Zidane and Tantalus kidnapped Princess Garnet, who is the heiress of Alexandria. To their surprise, however, the princess herself craved to escape life in the castle. Through a series of unusual circumstances, she and her personal guard fall into an incredible journey. On the way, they meet unforgettable Vivi and Quinn and learn about the secret of the crystal, and the evil force that threatens to destroy their world. Gradually passing the game you can learn new abilities that will never be superfluous in this dangerous and adventurous journey. By combining the two elements, you can create an object of unprecedented power.
Support for installing on an external SD card: no
Auto-load cache: no
1. Download APK file and cache.
2. Allow the installation of applications from unknown sources in the settings (done once)
3. Run the installation using the file Manager (usually the downloaded files are placed in the Download folder)
4. Copy the cache folder from the downloaded archive to the SD/Android/obb/ directory on your phone using the file Manager. The result will be SD/Android/obb/cache_folder/file *obb
5. Run the application
– Fixed issue preventing game progression on several devices after the sword fight minigame.
– Adjusted background music to resume where it left off when paused for battles or Tetra Master.
– Fixed issue causing players to get stuck on the world map.
– Fixed other minor bugs.
– Bug fixes