|Updated||November 4, 2022|
|App Name||My Time at Portia|
|OS Version||Android 4.4+|
|Get it On||Google Play|
My Time at Portia – a popular colorful simulator with RPG elements is now available on your Android device! Immerse yourself in the mysterious post-apocalyptic world of Portia, explore its corners and collect various resources. Fight monsters and make friends among the friendly inhabitants of the city. Restore your father’s workshop and become a skilled craftsman who will help the people of Portia to develop and prosper.
The game combines elements of a life simulator and an RPG in which you can explore a huge open world. The action takes place in a post-apocalyptic setting, where you and the main character will have to rebuild a workshop and start their own production. Engage in gathering, look for different resources, as well as run a small farm on the farm.
Interact with the residents of the town, help them and make new friends, and maybe even you will be lucky to find your soul mate. In addition to managing the workshop and farming, you will also be able to participate in exciting battles fighting various monsters and monsters that can live in the ruins of the city.
Features of the game:
- Workshop and farm management;
- Various resources for development;
- The ability to interact with more than 50 characters;
- Dynamic battles with monsters;
- A huge open world to explore.
This application has a new build format, so you need to install it through SAI (Split APKs Installer). Detailed installation instructions are in the application.
– Fixed the picture/actual item inconsistency in the “Carefree Gesture” outfit for female avatars
– Fixed the skin color display issue in the “Blue Elegance” outfit for female avatars