MMA Manager Game — a sports game for Android, where you will enter a cruel world where you will build your Federation in MMA. If you ever wanted to create your own MMA Federation then this game is created for you. Hire the best and strongest fighters, order fights and become an MMA tycoon. Try to bring your Federation to the top of the TV and PPV ratings. Compete with two other federations that, like you, are trying to find the best fighters and attract crowds to your show. Achieve excellent results in this game and get rewards and bonuses.
- 500 unique fighters, in three weight categories that specialize in martial arts such as karate, Brazilian JIU-jitsu, Muay Thai, wrestling and more, as well as those trained in mixed martial arts.
- Each fighter is uniquely generated, so neither of the two players will ever face the same game world. Each fighter has many different attributes that determine how they will perform in the cage.
- Every fighter ages, improves their skills (maybe), ages, and eventually retires to be replaced by an enthusiastic new recruit.
- MMA Manager never ends. Fighters will come and go over the years and the MMA landscape will change. The Champions will lose their edge and the young upstarts will join the ranks.
- You can check your scout’s reports to try to find good free-agent fighters to sign, but of course the only way to know if a fighter is really good is to put them in a cage!
- You pick a seat, set the ticket price and the price per view, all in the hope of making enough money to be able to hire the best MMA stars.
- Then you have to order the best matches to draw the crowd, and take your shows to the TV ratings. Do you put a championship match on your TV show to boost ratings, or do you save it for a big PPV event?
- Order videos and live commercials on your TV shows to increase fan buzz for your fighters.
- When it’s time to step into the cage to fight, MMA Manager gives you a text commentary on the game so you can watch the action unfold.