Using a powerful Android emulator for your computer, you can play mobile games at high speed and test a variety of applications from Google Play.
The LDPlayer emulator is much better than a simple smartphone or tablet and is perfect for playing your favorite Android games in high quality without brakes. And thanks to the full support of the Google Play service, it will not be difficult for you to install and test any compatible application or game you like.
Note. For the LDPlayer emulator to function, it is necessary to support hardware virtualization and activate this technology “Intel Virtualization Technology” or “AMD Virtualization Technology” in the BIOS of the motherboard.
How to download and install LDPlayer?
- You can download LDPlayer using this link from the official website: Download LDPlayer android emulator for PC
- Operating system support: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Run the downloaded file and go through the installation of the program.
How to remove ads in LDPlayer?
We remove ads when starting the emulator.
1. Create ONadsLDplayer.bat file.
2. Add the code to the file:
@RD /S /Q “%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\XuanZhi64\cache”
netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name=”dnplayer” dir=out action=block program=”C:\LDPlayer\dnplayer.exe”
netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name=”dnplayer” dir=in action=block program=”C:\LDPlayer\dnplayer.exe”
P.S.: where C:\LDPlayer\dnplayer.exe specify the path to your program dnplayer.exe